Minecraft – Pocket Edition
Minecraft is one of the most played games these days. It has almost 7 hundred thousand recommendations by Google Plus users. Minecraft is about placing blocks to build things and going on adventures. Although, it sound a little strange, it is very-very-very addictive and you will play it not for hours, not for days, but for many months.
Pocket Edition is the latest update and includes Survival and Creative modes, multiplayer over a local Wi-Fi network, and randomly generated worlds. You can craft, create and breed anywhere in the world so long as you have hands spare and battery to burn.
The new features include:
- Minecarts, rails, and powered rails!
- The view distance has been massively increased. Check the options!
- New textures, colours and block functionality taken directly from the PC version
- New blocks: carpets, more wood types, hay bales, iron bars, and more
- New crops and food types: beetroot, carrots, potatoes and pumpkins.
- Lots more blocks and items to use in Creative Mode.
- New AI and breeding.
- A new Creative inventory with tabs.
- Improved lighting and fog effects.
Graphics : 5/10
Overall Rating: 7.5/10